Welcome back, trader! We’re starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Moving stocks this morning are clinical trial results, collaboration agreements, outlook updates, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Molecular Partners (NASDAQ:MOLN) stock is rocketing more than 31% after reporting positive Phase 2 data for its Covid-19 drug.
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RVPH) shares are surging nearly 25% after getting FDA approval to move forward with a Phase 3 clinical trial of its schizophrenia treatment.
- Apria (NASDAQ:APR) stock is soaring over 24% on news of it being acquired by Owens & Minor (NYSE:OMI).
- Bone Biologics (NASDAQ:BBLG) shares are gaining roughly 23% ahead of a presentation at the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Virtual Conference today.
- Pluristem Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PSTI) stock is increasing more than 21% following news of a collaboration with Tnuva for a cultured food platform.
- OneSmart International Education Group (NYSE:ONE) shares are rising over 11% on heavy pre-market trading.
- BitNile Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN:NILE) stock is climbing more than 8% after announcing its subsidiary has completed the initial phase of installation for EV chargers at a California resort.
- MingZhu Logistics (NASDAQ:YGMZ) shares are getting an over 8% boost alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Ocugen (NASDAQ:OCGN) stock is jumping more than 8% on positive Phase 2 clinical trial results for its Covid-19 vaccine booster.
- Insignia Systems (NASDAQ:ISIG) shares are up over 8% despite a lack of news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- AeroCentury (NYSEAMERICAN:ACY) stock is plummeting close to 73% but only because of a five-for-one stock split going into effect today.
- China HGS Real Estate (NASDAQ:HGSH) shares are diving more than 16% as real estate issues continue to plague the country.
- China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR) stock is taking an over 11% beating on no clear news this morning.
- Yunhong CTI (NASDAQ:CTIB) shares are falling more than 10% despite no news from the company.
- ATA Creativity Global (NASDAQ:AACG) stock is dropping over 8% following a rally on Friday.
- Kaival Brands Innovations (NASDAQ:KAVL) shares are decreasing more than 8% this morning.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) stock is declining over 8% in pre-market trading.
- Hour Loop (NASDAQ:HOUR) shares are dipping more than 7% following a rally on its IPO Friday.
- Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) stock is slipping over 7% after updating its revenue and earnings outlook for Q4.
- Marin Software (NASDAQ:MRIN) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 7% after rallying Friday on a deal with Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN).
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
More From InvestorPlace
- Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now
- Man Who Called Black Monday: “Prepare Now.”
- #1 EV Stock Still Flying Under the Radar
- Interested in Crypto? Read This First…
The post Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday appeared first on InvestorPlace.